Conveniently located just below the Seattle Art Museum via the Harbor Steps, just steps from the Great Wheel on the Seattle Waterfront. The Woodside/Braseth Gallery is on the ground floor of the historic 1201 Western Ave. Landmark Building, between University and Seneca with ample street and lot parking available.
Originally built in 1909 for cold storage to house John B. Agen’s expanding butter, egg, & cheese business, J.A.S. Design-Build, Inc. has transformed the ground floor at Suite 105 into an elegant modern gallery space. The 20 foot high ceilings and clearstory glass frontage allow for natural illumination throughout the gallery from windows along the east side.
The long vistas through the Gallery are balanced with smaller more intimate ones. The serene atmosphere provides the perfect backdrop for contemplative explorations of our monthly exhibitions.